Your Child’s Future is safe here
- Joining the Academy
- Various Training Activities
- Self Thinking Capabilities
- Our Report Card
- Careers @ Little Wonders
Admission to Little Wonders Nursery School is based on a rolling enrollment system. Families may enroll children at any time. Acceptance is based on space availability. A registration fee is required and can be applied to the wait list if space is not currently available. All necessary forms for each student’s file are required to be completed prior to the first day a child attends school.
- A completed registration form
- A signed policy form
- Registration and school fees
School Operation Regular school hours are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please check the local schools’ schedule for winter timings and daycare timings.
Little Wonders Nursery School offers a safe, convenient program for after-school hours, school holidays, and other school closings. The overall goal of the after-school program is to help children develop valuable skills while encouraging the smart choices and healthy habits that last a lifetime. We provide a nurturing, stimulating, and fun environment where children further their learning experiences and explorations. We provide a nutritious afternoon snack each day while kids socialize with their friends.
Our programmes focus on:
- Social and emotional development to foster a child’s sense of self, enhance his or her ability to make friends, and create openness to learning.
- Physical development to strengthen large and small muscles, coordinate movement, and improve overall health and growth.
- Creative expression and aesthetic development to foster a child’s appreciation for the arts music, movement, dramatic play, and visual arts.
- Cognitive development to promote intellectual growth and school success. When children use their language, literacy, mathematical and scientific.
The Little Wonders Advantage
Very few schools leave an impression like Little Wonders. The family like atmosphere, the individual attention given and a method of teaching that creates the interest and enthusiasm to learn and grow is very unique. Mrs Singh- You truly are the best!! -Divya Jain (Parent), DPS East of Kailash
All three of my girls went to Little Wonders. Today, they are shining examples of the difference it makes in choosing the right preparatory school. They excel at Sanskriti School and actively take part in extra curricular activities. A large part of their successful growth has to do with the strong foundation made available to them at Little Wonders. -Urmi Khemka (Parent), Sanskriti School
Every time I have visited Little Wonders, I have come back with the same impression of a place filled with wonderful theme oriented rooms and a very polite and affable staff and a lovely place for children to interact and play. -Dr Sadia Jinjani (Pediatrician)
Join Our Family
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer benefits as well as assistance for teachers wishing to pursue a bachelors/masters degree in early childhood education. All applicants must have a love of young children, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to collaborative teaching. Please click on the careers link above for more information.